- All purpose flour (maida) : 1 cup + 3/4 cup
- Instant yeast : 1.5 tspoons
- Sugar : 1 tspoon
- Salt : 1/2 tspoon
- Water : 3/4 cup
- Oil : 1.5 tbspoons
- Olives/ oregano seasoning/ chilli flakes ( use toppings of your choice)
- Mix the sugar, salt, yeast in the water
- Now mix the maida, water and oil well in a mixing bowl.
- Like all bread doughs, this will be really sticky. Knead the dough well for 10 to 15 mins till the dough becomes non-sticky and smooth
- Oil the sides of a baking tray and spread the dough evenly on the tray.
- Cover with a clean cloth and allow it to rise to double its volume. This takes a little more than an hour
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180
- Once the dough has risen to double its volume, sprinkle the olives and seasoning. Press them down gently so that they sit on the dough firmly. Bake at 180 for 30 mins