If you have too many bananas lying around and wanna use them to make something quick, different and easy, then this recipe is for you 🙂
Basic Ingredients are just 2!!! Yes, just 2.
- Condensed Milk
You can use many more ingredients to just garnish this icecream.
- Slice the bananas into thin slices. Semi freeze for 2 hours. (They should be cold and stiff not frozen)
- After 2 hours, blend the banana pieces in a blender.
- Add condensed milk to this and blend again till it is mixed well. (Optionally, add cocoa powder or vanilla essence at this step)
- Place this mixture in the freezer for an hour or two. I added some raisins to it before freezing.
- Serve with chocolate syrup 🙂