2 potatoes (boiled and mashed)
1 cup green peas
2 tbspoon finely cut ginger
1 tbspoon finely chopped garlic
3-4 green chillies
1 cup blanched spinach
1 cup coriander leaves
~4 tbspoons bread crumbs
1 tbspoon oil
salt as per taste
- Stir fry all the above ingredients (except bread crumbs) in a shallow pan for 5-10 mins till the leaves dry out.
- Blend the above ingredients in a mixer to a coarse paste. Make sure it does not become smooth.
- Now shape this mixture into small circular discs .
- Shallow fry with enough oil till they turn golden brown. I used the “unniappam pan” to fry these as it shapes the kababs and also uses very little oil.
- Serve hot with sauce/chutney!