Summer is here people. Its been so hot lately, i’ve begun to think of different summer drinks and fruits to keep my system hydrated and cool. A pack of fresh strawberries from the super market, and the first thing that came to my mind was a soothing milkshake to beat the heat.
Ingredients : Serves 1
1 tspoon sugar
1 glass milk
1 scoop ice-cream (optional – i have not used ice-cream)
- Wash, clean and remove the green stem from the strawberry. Cut into small pieces
- Add to a mixer/blender with sugar, and half cup of milk.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Make sure the strawberry has blended well with the milk and sugar.
- Now add the rest of the milk and ice-cream and blend again for 30 seconds.
- Milkshake is ready. Tastes better when served chilled with ice.