Yes, another one of my tawa fried chicken recipes. Quick and easy to make. Made this when my friend Meera came home and she loved it 🙂
Curry leaves – 1 sprig
Ginger chopped into thin long strips – t tablespoon
Onion – 1/2 an onion
Green chillies – 4-5
250 gms chicken
- Marinating the chicken is optional, but i did it since i had time. Mix the chicken pieces in chilli powder, salt and a spoon of curd. Keep aside for 30 mins.
- Grind together curry leaves, half an onion and green chiliies to make a thick green paste.
- Now add a tablespoon of oil in a skillet and add the chopped ginger, marinated chicken and the ground masala.
- Cook on medium flame for 20 mins. Keep turning the pieces to ensure uniform cooking.
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander while serving.