This is a recipe i made up an hour before lunch. It turned out good so im definitely gonna try it again 🙂
I did not use boneless chicken for this since i had extra curry-cut pieces and wanted to use it up. But this will taste equally good with boneless pieces.
- 200 gms chicken cut into medium sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon curd
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Oil to fry
- Clean the chicken, drain the water and keep it aside in a bowl
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder to the chicken pieces and mix well.
- Now add the curd and mix again such that the chicken pieces get coated with the curd and powders.
- Keep it aside for 15 minutes
- Now add the coarse black pepper powder and chopped garlic to the bowl and mix to form a rough coating on the chicken pieces.
- Add oil to a tawa and place the pieces on it. Cook well on all sides till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with sliced onion and lemon.