Yes, its official! Summer is here! And what better way to beat the scorching heat than a nice cold drink. This is my first beverage recipe and i can bet you its gonna be first of a series 🙂
Cold coffee is a mass favourite and it is very easy to prepare this at home. It takes barely 10 minutes to make and is extremely refreshing on a hot day.
1 cup of cold milk
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- Take 2 tablespoons of water and heat it. Add the coffee powder and sugar to it and mix well so that they dissolve in the hot water.
- Now add the cold milk and the coffee/sugar/water mix into a mixer.
- Add ice cubes to this and beat it in the mixer for around 20-30 seconds.
- Pour it into a glass and add 1-2 ice cubes.
- Garnish with choco chips and serve chilled 🙂
- Optional : Add a scoop of ice-cream on it or Add ice-cream while blending it in the mixer.
Use syrups, walnuts or choco chips to garnish and make the drink more exciting 😉