300 gms boneless chicken
3-4 green chillies slit
1 tspoon chopped ginger
1 sprig curry leaves
1 tbspoon cornflour
1 tspoon turmeric powder
1 tbspoon red chilli powder
1 tspoon coriander powder
1 tspoon pepper powder
1/2 tspoon salt
1/4 cup curd to mix the above ingredients
- Marinate the chicken with the ingredients listed under
“Marinade” for an hour.
- Break an egg and mix it into the marinated chicken. The egg prevents the chicken pieces from getting hard. It keeps the peices moist inside.
- Add the cornflour and mix into the chicken.
- Deep fry the pieces in oil. Keep them aside.
- Add the slit green chillies, ginger, garlic, curry leaves into a small skillet with 1 tbspoon oil.
- Temper/garnish the chicken pieces with this and serve hot.